Amanda Seyfried anxiety

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Monday, May 16, 2011



There is a small population of lesbian and bisexual females excited by the idea of a sexy brunette kissing a wide-eyed blonde.

But the makeout scene between Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried in the upcoming Jennifer's Body is being used to publicize the movie among the very large population of heterosexual males! And both young actresses know it.



Amanda Seyfried told Entertainment Weekly: "We have at least one make-out scene. We knew that it was going to play a really big role in publicizing the movie. We kind of rolled our eyes at the idea of having to make out."



Megan Fox, who has publicly admitted to being bisexual, and to having a girl crush on Olivia Wilde, says, "I have to really enjoy someone's personality, not just their looks, before I'll kiss them."

She must really like Amanda Seyfried then because Fox says, "I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people I had to kiss.....I think she was extremely uncomfortable."



Amanda Seyfried looking sexy in Vanity Fair. The actress does not like posing in bikinis or skimpy clothing for magazines because she suffers from anxiety about her belly fat (where??) and also because, "I don’t want dirty old men looking at me in my underwear."



Left, Amanda Seyfried at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards wearing a lovely Peter Pilotto multi-colored satin dress and strappy Gladiator heels. And right wearing a red Valentino gown from the Spring 2009 Haute Couture collection at the 2009 Oscar Awards.

Amanda Seyfried looked stunning with her beautiful hair at this year's Golden Globes Awards, with the softly curled chignon in the back, showing off her Majorica Butterfly Chandelier Earrings and the Stella McCartney silk asymmetric gown:



Amanda Seyfried made the cover of the September issue of Allure magazine. "I do my fair share of judging when I see certain women on the covers of magazines. I think, Why is she on the cover? But then I try to think, Oh, wow — she really does look good."

Seyfried spoke to the magazine about her anxiety attacks. "I suffer from anxiety attacks a lot," she said. "Like, the other day, I had an attack in the middle of a relaxing massage: My head was just spinning, and I felt nauseous! I was saying to myself, Just don’t make a scene! Finish this massage, or you’re going to be really annoyed with yourself."



Amanda was in a relationship with British actor Dominic Cooper but is now single. But Seyfried told You magazine: "I'm a real Brit at heart. I even wan't my child to be British!"